Terms & Conditions
1. The Truesilver £100,000 Challenge in Aid of Sue Ryder is a scheme whereby companies and individuals can obtain a quantity of pixels via www.100kchallenge.co.uk for the purposes of displaying an image and /or link to a website, in exchange for a donation to Sue Ryder. These terms and conditions set out the basis on which this venture will operate. By applying for any pixels you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
2. The website, www.100kchallenge.co.uk , is entirely owned and operated by Truesilver Coaching and Marketing and was set up to raise funds on behalf of Sue Ryder.
3. The grant of pixels to you by Sue Ryder allows you to occupy the relevant number of pixels on the website for the purposes of displaying wording, images and/or a link to your own website. The grant of pixels does not convey any right of ownership whatsoever over the website or any part thereof.
4. The suggested minimum donation is £10.00 per 100 pixels or part thereof. Payment may is made on line via the website.
5. Please make donations to Sue Ryder at the time of sending your content to Truesilver for uploading
6. The minimum quantity of pixels which can be requested is 100 pixels.
7. The grant of pixels is subject to sufficient pixels remaining available on the website.
8. Your images wording or URL links must not be offensive, obscene, illegal or of an adult nature. Sue Ryder and Truesilver reserve the right to refuse any submitted content which it believes does not comply with this requirement or which it believes might have an adverse effect on Sue Ryder or Truesilver’s reputation. Our decision in such matters shall be final.
9. Where we reject your first choice of image, wording or weblink, you will have the opportunity to submit alternative content which Sue Ryder & Truesilver finds acceptable, failing which the purchase price paid will be refunded and the pixels resold.
10. Where your submitted content includes a link to your website and such website is subsequently changed so that it displays content which does not comply with clause 8 above, Sue Ryder & Truesilver shall be entitled to have your content removed from The £100,000 Challenge Website without warning. No refund will be given under such circumstances.
11. Any images submitted must be sized to correspond with the number of pixels purchased and in multiples of boxes of 10 x 10 pixels.
12. Images may be in PNG, GIF, TIFF or JPEG/JPG format and may not be animated. Images must not be larger than 1MB.
13. Any internet links must be to websites only and must begin http:// or https://.
14. By submitting any content you confirm that you have the legal and moral right to display such content publicly and that so doing does not infringe the intellectual property of any third party.
15. Once your donation has cleared and your content has been received and approved by Sue Ryder & Truesilver, we shall endeavour to arrange for your content to be uploaded to The £100,000 Challenge website within a reasonable timescale.
16. Once your content has been uploaded no refund can be given. If you request that your content be removed, we shall arrange for this to be done as soon as possible and shall then be entitled to resell the pixels concerned.
17. Once your content has been uploaded to The £100,000 Challenge website it can only be changed altered or amended where there is a compelling reason for doing so.
18. Sue Ryder makes no warranty regarding the length of time for which The £100,000 Challenge website shall be available but shall use reasonable endeavours to keep it operational until 2013
19. You acknowledge that the website may from time to time be unavailable due to routine or other maintenance.
20. By applying to purchase any pixels you consent to Sue Ryder processing your personal data for the purposes of the £100K Challenge website project. In future, Sue Ryder may wish to send or contact you with information about our charitable activities. Please tick the appropriate box if you do NOT want us to do this:
By Post __ By Email __ By Telephone__
If at any time in the future you decide that you no longer wish to receive mailings or information, please contact Sue Ryder on <PHONE NO> or send an email to <EMAIL ADDRESS> to be removed from the mailing list.
21. In future, Truesilver may wish to send you information about its services. Please tick the appropriate box if you do NOT want them to do this:
By Post __ By Email __ By Telephone__
If at any time in the future you decide that you no longer wish to receive mailings or information, please visit http://www.truesilver.co.uk/unsubscribe.html or email unsubscribe@100Kchallenge.co.uk.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes concerning them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.